Comprehensive Residential Real Estate Solutions
What We Do
Throughout the Greater Triangle Area, Steele Property Management makes it easy for Landlords to own investment real estate. We can help you with a single family home, a condominium, a multi-family building and everything in-between.
1) Provide a Competitive Market Analysis & Lease Price Recommendation
2) Have your property professionally photographed
3) Market on hundreds of syndicated sites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, and others
4) Reach thousands of brokers with a listing on the Triangle MLS
5) Show the property
6) Screen prospective tenants (credit and criminal)
7) Draft leases and manage execution process and document retention
1) Resolve maintenance requests quickly
2) Collect rent each month through easy online portal
3) Conduct semi-annual property inspections
4) Provide monthly financial reporting
5) Coordinate vendors, HOA payment, and inspections
6) Hold and administer security deposits
7) Manage tenant delinquency / evictions
Why Choose Us
Providing our Landlords and Tenants customer service centric professional services is what we do. Our attention to detail and service-based approach increases tenant retention reducing the downtime for your investment.
We make make owning investment real estate easy. Steele Residential leases your property fast. Steele Property Management takes over when the owner accepts an applicant - all details handled with care, even those emergencies in the middle of the night. By the 15th of each month, owners receive financial reports and your distribution processed. If you want to check in more regularly, Landlords have access their private Owner's Portal on Yardi Breeze - our management software. When the property needs to be released, we'll manage any vendors required to make it ready for your next tenant.
Tenant retention is paramount for your success and ours. We create lasting relationships with our tenants with prompt and professional service and minimal disruption. Our vetted and seasoned vendor and supplier partners are an extension of the same. Tenants have access to their own portal to pay rent and submit maintenance requests simplifying the process for all.
We strive to create mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with our clients. We appreciate your considering Steele Property Management and we welcome your inquiry to discuss your specific needs. You'll find that our rates are competitive in the market.
Typical Leasing Fee: 1 month's rent
Typical Management Fees: 8.0% - 10.0% of the monthly rental rate
For more information, please contact Stephen at email@example.com or 919-438-2408.